Join us for this event hosted by the Unity of Melbourne! Karen Wade will be speaking at this event on behalf of ReThink Energy Florida!
Vendors, tables, and more!
- Earth-friendly information (Natural Healthcare, Compassionate Pet Care, Lagoon Health, Green Eating, Recycling, and more
- Vegan Cafe and Farmer’s Market
- Exhibits (Hydroponic gardening, Hybrid car)
- Demonstrations (sound healing, qi gong, capoeira, yoga, and more)
- Eco-inspired Art
- Eco-friendly Kids Activities
- Drum Circle (bring your drum and join in!)
The Brevard Chapter has been focused on sustainability with an emphasis on taking initiative to care for our Earth. At this event, The Brevard Chapter will be educating guests about sustainability and what they can do to make sure Brevard County is moving in the right direction.
Individuals residing in Brevard County and others as well, can get involved with their local government to encourage them to implement sustainable practices and move towards clean energy. These individuals will have the opportunity to focus on their daily habits and how they can become more sustainable. For example, better understanding their use of plastics and reducing the use of it by replacing single use plastic items with reusable ones. They will also be focusing on making sure they are implementing sustainable lawn care. Lastly, individuals can become more aware of the energy usage and what programs are there for clean energy.
Click here to learn more about this event and the Unity of Melbourne!
Follow the event on Facebook!
- April 21, 2018 at 10am – 4pm
Unity of Melbourne
2401 N Harbor City Blvd
Melbourne, FL 32935
Google map and directions